Individual and Relational (Couples and Family)
- $225 for an initial intake
- $160/50min Individual for in office or Walk Talk therapy
Insurance is billed through Lyn-Lake Psychotherapy and Wellness.
The full session fee is charged for missed appointments or cancellations with less than 24-hour notice. I will always support you in doing what you need to do to take care of you and/or your family. However, barring life threatening emergencies, if you are unable to provide the 24 hours advance notice, you will be charged my hourly fee.
I consider any appointment that you have made with me important. Your appointment is for your exclusive use and when it is cancelled with short notice, or missed altogether, it is often too late or impossible to offer this time to someone else and the appointment time goes unfilled.
Clients may make payments using check, cash, Visa, MasterCard or Health Saving/Reimbursement Account (HSA/HRA) debit card. A 3% fee applies to all credit card and HSA/HRA debit card transactions. NOTE: Co-pays or fee-for-service payments are due at the time of service.
How to access your benefits:
On the back of your insurance card, there should be a toll free number for questions related to your mental health benefit. When calling, be sure to check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- What are my mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?